Why Support Action Deafness?
Engaging with AD can help you to increase your organisation’s brand awareness whilst meeting your corporate social responsibility aims and supporting your local community. We can help you positively communicate your organisation’s support of our charity to the public, your stakeholders and customers, giving you a competitive edge.
Your staff can get involved in many of our excellent deaf awareness training and/or activities, helping to change the lives of deaf people and increasing staff morale and motivation. We can develop a bespoke programme of training and events designed to suit your company. We have some fantastic relationships with corporate businesses and organisations both large and small across East Midlands and the UK, who have helped to improve quality of life for the people we support.
- You can sponsor one of our proposed fundraising events like our bi-annual Charity Balls in Leicester, Derby, Brighton or smaller community events throughout the year.
- You can sponsor a page in our annual impact report and your logo will be seen by a circulation of 6,000 throughout the UK.
- Staff teams can create their own corporate and/or community fundraising activities throughout the year, or staff can make individual commitments – our dedicated fundraising team will be happy to help out with ideas.
- Your staff can take part in a corporate volunteering day.
- You can achieve our I CAN DO IT audit charter mark.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss how we could work together or alternatively call on 0844 593 8440