To work under the direction of the Services Manager providing a range of digital skills.
Managing correspondence and bookings, making sure that all registration paperwork is completed.
- Work under the strategic direction of the Manager to support in the delivery of high-quality skills and development service, in accordance with core vision and values.
- To work with the Manager to create curate and re-purpose content for inclusion in new and existing digital learning products. This includes video creation and editing for social media platforms.
- Collaborate with Social Media Marketing to create online, engaging, and interactive resources to meet student need using our current e-learning authoring tool (iSpring 10), images, graphics, video, audio, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats.
- Contribute ideas and concepts during formative stages of projects and feed them in effectively to the Training team.
- Under the direction of the Manager, attend team meetings and 1:1 support meeting.
- Engage with ongoing personal development during the completion of the placement plus any other training opportunities offered.
Essential skills, experience & qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Number of hours per week – 25
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 hours per day (Example 10.00am to 3.00pm)