To support the Equipment Team with the marketing and development of Equipment Services, assisting with delivering the Equipment service to Deaf, Deafblind and Hard of Hearing people in the counties of Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Oxfordshire and the West Midlands.
- Prepare and present relevant campaign proposals for the equipment service with the support of other team members.
- Develop traditional marketing publications alongside digital marketing in relation to the equipment service including brand development.
- Contribute to building sales and developing sustainable networking leads
- Conduct client or company visits where required to provide information and supply a wide range of specialist equipment.
- Suppliers: Contact suppliers for technical help where necessary.
- Customers: Respond to enquiries and offer advice (including technical advice) via email, over the phone and face to face, ensuring all information is entered on the database.
- Finance: Complete and submit Finance Forms and Purchase Orders when required and on a monthly basis, complete a Purchase Order summary (including stock held). Keep a record of all contracts and sales, reporting to the Finance Team as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support where required, such as creating quotations, placing orders, requesting invoices, checking deliveries are correct and recording and analysing data
Essential skills, experience & qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Number of hours per week – 25
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 hours per day (Example 10.00am to 3.00pm)