To work under the direction of the relevant Manager on the administration of a range of activities / services.
Managing correspondence and bookings, making sure that all registration paperwork is completed.
- Input data and keep a diary of bookings and meetings.
- Support the Service Manager and Digital Learning Developer in creating and implementing training courses.
- Support the Social Media Team with participants and public interactions.
- Under the direction of the Manager, attend team meetings and 1:1 support meetings.
- Engage with ongoing personal development through the completion of the placement plus any other training opportunities offered.
Essential skills, experience & qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Number of hours per week – 25
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 hours per day (Example 10.00am to 3.00pm)