To support the Social Media Team with Artwork Creation for our social media platforms in counties of Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Oxfordshire and the West Midlands.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working across the organisation.
- Collect customer data and analysing interactions and visits plus using this information to create reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, webpage and blog.
- Under the direction of the Manager, attend team meetings and 1:1 support meetings.
Essential skills, experience & qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe. Creative Suite and MS Office
Number of hours per week – 25
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 hours per day (Example 10.00am to 3.00pm)