Equip yourself to live life without limits
AD Tech offers innovative technology to improve communication and accessibility in all areas of life for D/deaf people. Our products have been carefully selected from established manufacturers and are specifically designed for people of all ages and different types of hearing loss.
We provide specialist equipment services to individuals and organisations. The equipment can minimise risk, promote independence in the home and prevent or delay the need for long-term care. Following installation we also connect people with local services available to them and actively promote social inclusion.
For Service Users:
Are you deaf, deafened or hard of hearing? Do you struggle to hear the doorbell? Do you know when the smoke alarm is triggered? Do you have difficulty in one to one situations hearing what the other person is saying?
If so, and if you live in the area of Leicester City, then you may be eligible for domestic equipment provided free of charge through Leicester City Council and installed by Action Deafness.
To find out whether you would be eligible and to have an assessment in your home, please contact:
Contact and Response
- Telephone: on 0116 454 1004
- Mobile/SMS: 0773 289 318
- Fax: 0116 454 0778
- Email: contact-r[email protected]
They will refer you to us. We will then visit you in your own home to carry out a full assessment. Remember you must contact ‘Contact and Response’ first.
For Commissioners: Have you thought about outsourcing your assessment and provision service?
We understand the effects of efficiencies in public services and that more is expected from smaller budgets. We can work with you to provide a range of quality technology that meets your duty of care, without exceeding your budget. Our contracts with local councils have delivered savings of £42,000.
Benefits to your organisation of choosing AD Tech for all your D/deaf technology needs include:
- Opportunity to reduce costs whilst maintaining your quality standards and duty of care.
- Action Deafness’ services remove the burden of maintenance of stock levels, damage/breakage responsibilities and employment commitments.
- We provide quarterly monitoring reports and annual evaluation & monitoring reporting.
- Policy and Procedure protection through ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System).
Please contact us for more information or for an informal discussion about what we can do for you.
0116 253 3202