What is it?
Kickstart is for young people age 18-24 who are claiming Universal Credit and at risk of being unemployed long term. Action Deafness is a Kickstart provider and we already have a Kickstart Grant agreement with DWP.
Examples of Job Roles may be:
• Administration Assistant
• Social Media Marketing Assistant
• Social Media Filming Assistant
• Digital Learning Developer Assistant
• Community & Care Workers
• Equipment Marketing Assistant
• Fundraising & Communications Officer
What do you need to do next!
Go down to your local Job Centre and talk to your Work Coach and ask about the Kickstart Job Roles which Action Deafness have to offer. We will help you to get started with a new Career path with 6 months’ work placement and hope to guide you into full employment with training and job ready skills.